Performance on Student Participation

In my opinion, I feel that I deserve 'Excellent' for my student participation grade. 

Firstly, punctuality wise, I was late for the first class of this module for 5 mins, however I was punctual for all subsequent sessions. Being punctual to class is important as the Prof's would go through the objective of the day's class in the first few minutes. Being late would mean that I will be unsure of what to do for the day and may fall behind in terms of assignments. I also believe that being on time for classes reflects the respect I have for whoever is delivering the class. If it was me, I would want my students to be on time too.

In terms of class participation, I am always actively participating in class by giving my inputs and sometimes being called up to read certain paragraphs. I also listen to what my classmates have to say as I like to hear different point of views because it shows how a person thinks. When it is my turn to give peer feedback and evaluation such as Oral Presentation Feedback, I would give my honest opinion and provide constructive feedback as I want my classmates to improve.

Assignments wise, I strive to submit my best work and always adhere to the deadline, never submitting assignments past deadlines. Even though English is not my strongest subject and an English module is certainly not what I look forward to, I put my best effort in all the assignments that are given. Whenever I receive grades on each assignments, I will clarify and ask for feedback on how I can do better. Hopefully you have seen the effort that I have put in for my Oral Presentation and Technical Report.

Ending off, I would like to thank Professor Blackstone for his patience in teaching us, his teaching methods are certainly unique, making classes fun and engaging.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Formal Introductory Letter

Interpretation of quotation